Team news, stats and prediction ahead of Brighton vs Crystal Palace in the Premier League on Friday Night Football; kick-off 8pm.
Brighton midfielder Enock Mwepu will miss Friday's Premier League game against Crystal Palace due to a hamstring injury suffered in last weekend's FA Cup win at West Brom.
Centre-back Adam Webster is fit to return after sitting out at The Hawthorns as a precaution, while Seagulls midfielder Moises Caicedo could make his top-flight debut having been recalled from a loan spell at Belgian club Beerschot.
Captain Lewis Dunk (knee), Mali midfielder Yves Bissouma (international duty) and back-up goalkeeper Jason Steele (back) remain absent for Albion.
Please use Chrome browser for a more accessible video player
Crystal Palace will be without five experienced players, with defender James Tomkins the latest on the injured list.
- Transfer Centre LIVE! Vlahovic, Martial and Carlos
- Papers: Suarez set for Gerrard reunion at Villa
- Rangnick: Pogba can use return to put himself in shop window
- 'Fury would stand Ngannou on his head'
- How has Conte changed Spurs?
- Transfer Talk: What does the future hold for Martial?
- Arsenal transfer rumours: Gunners pushing for Arthur loan
- ECB investigating Thorpe cigar reports
- Wednesday at AFCON: Egypt in danger of elimination?
- Tuchel: Tired Chelsea players need days off to recharge batteries
Tomkins is unavailable for a "couple of weeks" due to an unspecified injury according to boss Patrick Vieira, who was already missing James McArthur with a hamstring issue and the trio of Cheikhou Kouyate, Jordan Ayew and Wilfried Zaha due to their Africa Cup of Nations commitments.